MESSAGEBOARD


This is the beginning of third year of an existence I never imagined I will be living- being financially dependent on someone.

I am absolutely at my patience’s end and am hundred percent sincere about trying any genuine free lance job on writing, that is I write and you pay, I am not keen to hit jackpot, fair payment will be fine enough for me.

I will like to clearly tell the robbers looking for fools to dupe to keep off – this one is too experienced to fall for your traps. I have tried for years to get a genuine, fair paying home-based job; the last time I was duped was in 2008 by a phony medical transcription institute, it gobbled up 30000 rupee and almost an years hard work, left me really sick in guts. Well, I am ready to take chances again but no longer being fooled. So, if any literary agent thinks that my works are worth it, I won’t mind sharing profits with him/ her; the percentage or fees for services will be negotiable. But please, don’t ask me to get a membership first, speak in trustworthy language. Or, any genuine publisher, publishing agency can gladly contact me, I will consider paying the fees if I think the offer isgenuine and reasonable.

You can check out my blogs to assess my writing and contact me.

My blogs are:
http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com/
http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/
http://earthinbw.wordpress.com/
http://etherealheights.wordpress.com/
http://magicthought.wordpress.com/
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com/


Along with my blog addresses I will love to add my writings which the MSN Reader’s archive has accepted and made me feel absolutely divine. They made me a writer, talented or not and gave me the best way of utilizing my spare time.

http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Userprofile.aspx?UserID=Y2Y2ZDZhNWUtNzBjYy00YjMzLWIwODMtZGExNGVkZjY5NGI5

http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Archive.aspx?Type=Author&Choice=Y2Y2ZDZhNWUtNzBjYy00YjMzLWIwODMtZGExNGVkZjY5NGI5

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I DONT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER. SO YOU WILL EITHER HAVE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY BLOGS OR WRITE ME EMAIL - MY EMAIL ID IS sharmishthabasu@live.in


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

gone moments

When we deal with others, we forget this invaluable lesson. That once a thing has happened, and the results has come out, its very hard to return to the position zero.

So, I personally think that when it comes to make others happy we should do it as soon as possible and when it comes to hurt others, we should try to take as long time as possible. The first thing should be done spontaneously and the second thing preferably when you are pushed into a corner.

Lucky and wise people always act slowly, and try to keep their negative passions under control, especially their tongue. We can often note it in elder persons, or more matured persons, that they keep their inner belief to themselves, and in company of a crowd they act neutral, and mostly they prefer the role of spectator, of course maintaining their ethics.

The zeal and passion of youth often ignores their maturity and thinks that they want to please every body, actually that may not be the truth. Its quite possible that they maintain the role of a silent observer because they have seen too many irreparable wounds caused by hasty actions. They know, once you wound some one by an unfair action, its tough to repair that wound. So before taking any side or harsh decision, they try to avoid it to the maximum length.

We cant mend a broken heart, or bring back a dead person to life, so, lets not do any thing in haste for which we will regret forever.

When it comes to the other part, that is making others happy, we should do it as soon as possible, because who has seen tomorrow? If you like some one, never hide it from him or her, if you love some one be brave enough to clearly show it. If you like some thing in some one go ahead and say it, of course I am not asking you to approach strangers, and tell them that they are looking gorgeous, or that you are falling in love with them, I am talking about your close people.

Some times we lose a relationship just out of our shyness, I have once read a story which really brought tears to my eyes, it was a point to point description of a guy’s relationship with his best friend, a friend he loved with all his heart since his school days, till her last breath, and when she died he received her diary, in that it was clearly written that if he had asked her hand in her school days, she would have given it without a second thought. They both lost each other just because of shyness.

I have once heard a real story, in that a guy used to commute by metro railway every day, every day he used to meet a dazzling girl, every day he used to think that he will approach her, his friends got tired of coaxing him to do it, then the girl disappeared for a fortnight, and returned, when the guy looked at her face he saw that her hair was decked with vermillion.

Showing our affection, love and appreciation or admiration for a thing does not shows our weakness, it gives us a chance to make others happy, or may be it gives us a chance to make ourselves happy too.

Once we part our ways from a person or thing, its really tough to get back, so, its really smart to act while we are still on the stage. Why wait for later?

No comments:

Post a Comment