MESSAGEBOARD


This is the beginning of third year of an existence I never imagined I will be living- being financially dependent on someone.

I am absolutely at my patience’s end and am hundred percent sincere about trying any genuine free lance job on writing, that is I write and you pay, I am not keen to hit jackpot, fair payment will be fine enough for me.

I will like to clearly tell the robbers looking for fools to dupe to keep off – this one is too experienced to fall for your traps. I have tried for years to get a genuine, fair paying home-based job; the last time I was duped was in 2008 by a phony medical transcription institute, it gobbled up 30000 rupee and almost an years hard work, left me really sick in guts. Well, I am ready to take chances again but no longer being fooled. So, if any literary agent thinks that my works are worth it, I won’t mind sharing profits with him/ her; the percentage or fees for services will be negotiable. But please, don’t ask me to get a membership first, speak in trustworthy language. Or, any genuine publisher, publishing agency can gladly contact me, I will consider paying the fees if I think the offer isgenuine and reasonable.

You can check out my blogs to assess my writing and contact me.

My blogs are:
http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com/
http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/
http://earthinbw.wordpress.com/
http://etherealheights.wordpress.com/
http://magicthought.wordpress.com/
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com/


Along with my blog addresses I will love to add my writings which the MSN Reader’s archive has accepted and made me feel absolutely divine. They made me a writer, talented or not and gave me the best way of utilizing my spare time.

http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Userprofile.aspx?UserID=Y2Y2ZDZhNWUtNzBjYy00YjMzLWIwODMtZGExNGVkZjY5NGI5

http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Archive.aspx?Type=Author&Choice=Y2Y2ZDZhNWUtNzBjYy00YjMzLWIwODMtZGExNGVkZjY5NGI5

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I DONT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER. SO YOU WILL EITHER HAVE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY BLOGS OR WRITE ME EMAIL - MY EMAIL ID IS sharmishthabasu@live.in


Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Quest

He was in quest of true success
A wise man told him the way
To reach the sage who knows
The way to real success.

He left his home in search
Followed the map line by line
Braved scary forests
Crossed deadly deserts.

Then he reached the valley
Across it he saw a wall of rock
Sky kissing mountains standing tall
He had to cross that mountain chain.

He clambered up and down the wall
Reached a wonderful valley
A crystal clear river was running
Flowers carpeted the whole valley.

He saw a hut and rushed for it
His heart was happy like never before
He knocked the door it opened by itself
A fairy was sitting inside the door.

“Cross that forest my child,
For this is valley of happiness
Across that forest you will meet the one
For whom you have left your every thing.”

He thanked her and left for the forest,
Crossed the darkest forest of his life
Risking his life in every second
He reached the end of it at last.

It was a garden full of greenest trees
Laden with sweetest fruits
Birds and beasts were roaming merrily
In the middle of it he saw the second hut.

A gorgeous fairy was sitting inside it,
“You have reached the haven of love my son,
Cross that dreary desert my child
You will reach your destination.”

Every step burnt his flesh
Every breath scorched his lungs
Still he inched along his way
To reach his destination.

At the end he saw a wall
Too easy to climb and cross
After the barriers which he has crossed
To reach his dream land.

He climbed on the top of the wall
On the other side was his home
His village, his people were there
Just like he has left them there.

He heard a sweet voice beside him
Saw two tiny fairies sitting there
One as bright as sun
Other one as soft as moon.

“Child we are truth and satisfaction
We dwell in every home, heart
Those who can see us, get their dreams
Delivered in their very palms.”

“Those who can’t see us, roam around
Cross mountains, forests, deserts
Sometimes they realize the truth
And sometimes they just waste in path.”

3 comments:

  1. wonderful. love the wisdom in those last stanzas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your poems always tell a fascinating story, wish other people would come here and gain the creative writing I get :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person never outgrows
    the fun of vicarious experiences
    or happy ending.

    ReplyDelete