MESSAGEBOARD


This is the beginning of third year of an existence I never imagined I will be living- being financially dependent on someone.

I am absolutely at my patience’s end and am hundred percent sincere about trying any genuine free lance job on writing, that is I write and you pay, I am not keen to hit jackpot, fair payment will be fine enough for me.

I will like to clearly tell the robbers looking for fools to dupe to keep off – this one is too experienced to fall for your traps. I have tried for years to get a genuine, fair paying home-based job; the last time I was duped was in 2008 by a phony medical transcription institute, it gobbled up 30000 rupee and almost an years hard work, left me really sick in guts. Well, I am ready to take chances again but no longer being fooled. So, if any literary agent thinks that my works are worth it, I won’t mind sharing profits with him/ her; the percentage or fees for services will be negotiable. But please, don’t ask me to get a membership first, speak in trustworthy language. Or, any genuine publisher, publishing agency can gladly contact me, I will consider paying the fees if I think the offer isgenuine and reasonable.

You can check out my blogs to assess my writing and contact me.

My blogs are:
http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com/
http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/
http://earthinbw.wordpress.com/
http://etherealheights.wordpress.com/
http://magicthought.wordpress.com/
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com/


Along with my blog addresses I will love to add my writings which the MSN Reader’s archive has accepted and made me feel absolutely divine. They made me a writer, talented or not and gave me the best way of utilizing my spare time.

http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Userprofile.aspx?UserID=Y2Y2ZDZhNWUtNzBjYy00YjMzLWIwODMtZGExNGVkZjY5NGI5

http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Archive.aspx?Type=Author&Choice=Y2Y2ZDZhNWUtNzBjYy00YjMzLWIwODMtZGExNGVkZjY5NGI5

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I DONT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER. SO YOU WILL EITHER HAVE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY BLOGS OR WRITE ME EMAIL - MY EMAIL ID IS sharmishthabasu@live.in


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ms. bittermouth

Sneha entered the office and noted Seema moving around with a sulky expression. She took in a deep breath, and thanked God that Seema never had the guts of messing with her. Most probably because Sneha knew very well the process of handling her. She has long noticed that Sneha had a way of snapping at each and every junior, or soft speaking persons whenever she had some problem in her personal life.

So many times Sneha had to choke an irresistible impulse to give her a piece of mind, but resisted herself because Seema always avoided confronting her. She did not had the guts to show her tantrums to her superiors, it was reserved for person holding similar ranking or juniors.

There was a knock on her cabin door within a few minutes of her entering, after getting her permission four of her junior staffs entered the cabin together. For a second she thought that they have come to complain against Seema and she cursed her in her mind. Because these four young girls have won her wrath ever since their joining the office, they joined under her, they were very sincere and intelligent girls. But they had a very big vice, all four were extremely pretty and immensely popular in the office. So Seema always watched them like a hawk and made it her duty to ruin their days whenever she will see any of them.

The girls were extremely frustrated but could not do any thing because their upbringing did not allowed them to make scenes, even though they knew that they were right and she was absolutely wrong. So they bunched together and used to giggle behind her back.

They beamed at Sneha and announced that they are transferred to the company’s Mumbai branch after promotion. Sneha shaked their hands and wished them luck. Then they asked her permission for a small party on the Saturday for two hours in the evening. They wanted to thank everyone individually and offer some snacks and gifts. Sneha said that she will take care that no problem arises.

The party was held, the girls managed it very well, every one received a gift with one of the girls explaining the reason behind the gift. One by one every one’s name was spelled out but Seema’s. Everyone was sure that they have no gift for her, and every one knew that she deserved that. The way she used to insult those girls even though no one protested but every one hated her for that.

Finally when all the gifts were given away two of the girls left the room, they came back with a huge gift. Then the girl announcing said, “This gift is for the person who all of us will remember for the rest of our life, our very own Miss Bitter Mouth, on our parting day we are gifting you a cauldron of honey with the hope that its sweetness will save the girls who will replace us.”

There was a stunned silence in the room, Seema sat staring at four giggling girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment